Manuel A. Perez
Manuel A. Perez is a Founding Partner of Harper Meyer Perez Hagen O’Connor Albert & Dribin LLP. His practice focuses on international transactional matters, cross-border purchases and financing, general corporate law and real estate. He represents some of the world’s largest financial institutions as well as many lenders, manufacturers, distributors, sellers and purchasers in complex cross-border financing transactions involving capital equipment, securing collateral and regulatory compliance within the United States and abroad.
Many of the transactions Mr. Perez has worked on involve significant acquisitions of goods and equipment with an emphasis on aircraft and vessels for both commercial and private uses, as well as bulk sales of vehicles and equipment. His international experience includes many transactions based in Central and South America and Europe.
Mr. Perez is a member of The Florida Bar, the Dade County Bar Association, the Cuban American Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He has also been named repeatedly by Florida Trend Magazine as one of the state’s Legal Elite. Active in community affairs, Manny is an advocate for public charities focusing on autistic children. Prior to founding the Firm, he worked at one of the nation’s largest 100 firms and as in-house counsel for one of the nation’s largest home builders.
- Real estate
- International transactional matters
- General corporate law
- Maritime law
- Law: St. Thomas University, J.D.
- Undergraduate: Florida International University, B.A.
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust and the International Law and Practice Sections of the American Bar Association
- Attorneys Title Insurance Fund
- The Cuban American Bar Association
- The National Aircraft Finance Association
- The National Business Aviation Association
- Fluent in English and Spanish