Gerry Gonzalez is a member of Harper Meyer’s international tax, trust, and estate planning team. His practice focuses on advising foreign and domestic high net worth individuals, families, and closely-held companies on tax and estate planning matters, including the treatment of inbound and outbound investments, the establishment and administration of domestic and foreign trusts, pre-immigration planning, private trust company structuring, gift and generation skipping transfer taxation, and the acquisition and sale of U.S. real estate and other investments.
Gerry attended the University of Miami where he was a member of the Miami Hurricanes baseball team. While attending law school he was a member of the tax law society and was a part of the IRS’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
- International Private Wealth
- International Tax
- International Estate Planning
- BBA University of Miami, 2012
- J.D. University of Miami School of Law 2015
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Miami School of Law 2015
- The Florida Bar
- The California Bar
- Real Property Probate & Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar