Michael A. Dribin is a partner in the Miami law firm of Harper Meyer Perez Hagen Albert Dribin DeLuca & Osorio LLP. Mr. Dribin obtained a B.A. degree from Northwestern University in 1972, a J.D. degree from Loyola University of Chicago in 1975 and a LL.M. degree in Taxation from the University of Miami in 1979.
Practicing since 1975, Mr. Dribin is a Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estate Lawyer since 1986; is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel since 1990 (member, Fiduciary Litigation Committee); and is the Past Chair of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar. Mr. Dribin is an Estate Planning Advisor in the University of Miami Masters in Estate Planning program and Past President of the Estate Planning Council of Miami. Mr. Dribin is a Dean on the Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust & Estate Counsel.
Mr. Dribin has been designated a “Florida Super Lawyer” by Law & Politics magazine for eight consecutive years and as a Top 100 Attorney in Miami, Florida. Mr. Dribin has been recognized since 1993 in Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward and White and designated since 2009 “Florida Legal Elite” in Florida Trend magazine by his peers. Mr. Dribin is a frequent lecturer on areas of probate, trust and guardianship laws and related areas of litigation, and in the area of estate planning.
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Law: Loyola University of Chicago, J.D., 1975
- Law: University of Miami, LL.M., Taxation 1979
- Undergraduate: Northwestern University, B.A., 1972
- The Florida Bar
- The Dade County Bar Association
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Florida Bar