Nicole A. Baudini has been a member of Harper Meyer’s International Private Wealth team handling corporate, international tax, trust, and estate planning for over 20 years. Ms. Baudini assists inbound high-net-worth individuals, multi-jurisdictional families, family offices and foreign entities with corporate, trust and foundation structures as well as day-to-day advice and services carefully tailored to clients’ needs. Ms. Baudini helps coordinate Harper Meyer’s robust entity formation and maintenance services department. She also manages large projects and provides legal solutions to her clients by working in concert with counsel in various jurisdictions and areas of expertise, integrating and synthesizing information and providing efficient, timely and customized solutions for her clients.
Ms. Baudini obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from St. Thomas University College of Law, distinguished Magna Cum Laude. She has also obtained her Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Florida International University, distinguished Summa Cum Laude.
Ms. Baudini enjoys field hockey, long-distance running, traveling and multi-cultural engagements.
- International Private Wealth
- International Estate Planning
- Corporations, Partnerships, and Other Business Entities
- Business Transactions
- Law: St. Thomas University College of Law , J.D., magna cum laude
- Undergraduate: Florida International University, Bachelor in Business Administration, summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- International Law, Business Law, Tax Law, and Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law sections of the Florida Bar
- The American Bar Association
- Basic knowledge of French