Nicole A. Baudini has been a member of Harper Meyer’s corporate, international tax, trust, and estate planning team for almost 20 years. Ms. Baudini assists inbound high-net-worth individuals, multi-jurisdictional families, family offices and foreign entities with corporate, trust and foundation structures as well as day-to-day needs related to those structures. Ms. Baudini helps coordinate Harper Meyer’s corporate department, contributes to large projects, and provides legal solutions to our clients by consulting with various counsels, integrating information and providing efficient, timely solutions to clients.
Ms. Baudini obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from St. Thomas University College of Law, distinguished Magna Cum Laude. She has also obtained her Bachelor in Business Administration from Florida International University, distinguished Summa Cum Laude.
Ms. Baudini enjoys field hockey, long-distance running, traveling and multi-cultural engagements.
- International Private Wealth
- International Estate Planning
- Corporations, Partnerships, and Other Business Entities
- 2022, J.D., magna cum laude, St. Thomas University College of Law
- 2006, B.A., Business Administration, summa cum laude, Florida International University
- The American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Basic knowledge of French